Does my business need to be computer based in order to have a website?
Your business does not have to be computer based in order to have a website and benefit from one.
While computer based business are popular, any small business can benefit from having a website. Even if you only provide services and do not sell any products a website can work for you to generate new leads.
Any business can benefit.
- Arts, Crafts and Collectibles
- Animal Rescue
- Beauty and Fragrances
- Books and Magazines
- Business to Business
- Clothing, accessories and Shoes
- Computers, Accessories and Services
- Electronics and Telecom
- Entertainment and Media
- Financial Services and Products
- Food Retail and Service
- Gifts and Flowers
- Health and Personal Care
- Home and Garden
- Pets and Animals
- Religion and Spirituality
- Sports and Outdoors
- Toys and Hobbies
- Vehicle Sales
- Vehicle Service and Accessories