Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to answer your questions.
We have compiled some of the most commonly asked questions. These may help answer questions you have ranging from content creation to website hosting. If you have an answerable question that is not listed here, please contact us and we will respond to you directly and consider adding it to this FAQ.
- How much input do I have in the process?
- Why do I need a web site?
- Do I need to have all my content prepared prior to contacting you?
- Do you do development for larger businesses?
- Do you outsource your projects or send work overseas?
- Do I need to hire a local web designer?
- Why should I hire a professional website designer?
- Can you make my business’s website if I am not local?
- Will you help walk me through the whole process?
- Can you revise my current or finish my uncompleted website?
- Why can’t I find my website in the search engines?
- Does my website need search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Will you submit my site to search engines?
- Do you offer search engine optimization services?
- Don’t I just need meta tags to place well on search engines?
- What is website optimization?
- Can you guarantee high search engine rankings?
- What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Can you help me to get my website to show up on Google?
- What is a placeholder?
- Can I see my site while it is under development?
- Will my website work on mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.)?
- How long does it take to have a website developed?
- Who owns the rights to the website once it’s finished?
- Can you use my existing logo, brochure, etc for my website development?
- What is Parallax?
- What is responsive web design?
- How does the web development process work?
- How many design revisions do you allow for?
Why choose us to build your website?
Two Decades of Website Design and Development.
Home offices means no huge overhead costs.
Located in Columbus and always up for coffee.
Coming up with intuitive ideas is fun and exciting!
Still not sure?
That's okay and understandable. We are here to help you and make sure you have the information to make great decisions. Contact us with any questions, and we will get in touch.