- To give every individual in the world’s internet community greater ownership of their own personal time bymaking websites faster and more efficient
- To serve the internet community, through MoonGear.com’s educational opportunities and services, andeliminate web services that fail to provide what they promise
- To provide cultural and educational opportunities for MoonGear.com employees through a diverse,employee-centric approach to personnel management
- Service with the highest ethical standard
- Time as the most precious commodity
- Accuracy and follow-through on promises made
- Empowerment through education
- Community, institutional, and individual collaboration
- Culturally diverse creative opportunities
- Enhancing cultural and intellectual life in Northeast Ohio
- To be known for our internet community impact
- Setting the standard for internet efficiency
- Making time spent on the internet more effective
- Educating the world’s website owners on what to demand from web service providers
- Developing a culture aligned around client needs
- To create a quality client experience with each client contact
- To develop twenty-four loyal client relationships within the first year of business
- To open a Warren Ohio office by September 2020
- To dominate the U.S. market within seven years
We build trust.
As important to us as the websites we develop are the relationships we develop with our clients. We want to build trust with you just the same as we have done with our other clients for over 20 years.
I have worked with Mike and MoonGear on several occasions. Each time I found Mike and his staff to be competent and timely, not to mention extremely creative when creating our websites and solving challenges that arose. MoonGear made everything easy for my staff to create and add content to our sites. They customized our sites to fit our needs every time! I would highly recommend using MoonGear for your web needs.
Moongear developed a website for our full service bar restaurant. The ease of updating the specials was great. The organization of the data was smooth, and they answered all my questions in a timely manner. Will use them again.
I have been working with moongear on my website projects for many years. The service and expertise are top notch. I highly recommenced their web development service! I can trust that each project will have the latest and greatest technology behind them. Thanks and keep up the great work!
I've had the pleasure of working with Mike on my business website. He far surpassed my expectations on deliver as well as customer service. I never hesitate referring his expertise & recommend others consult with Mike.
I've known Mike for many years. Mike performed website design, programming, and from the bottom up database design and integration. Mikes body of work was flawless. My entire network of websites ran like a charm. If things did go wrong, and they do in the Internet world, Mike was right there to fix the issue.
I highly recommend Mike for any project big and small. You won't find a more dedicated or skilled designer.
Here’s a bit more about us.
MoonGear.com was founde in 1997 by its current owner, Michael Love. Michael is a passionate web designer and developer who over these past 20+ years has worked on hundreds of world facing websites and intranet projects.
It has been and continues to be our goal to work with primarily small businesses to find new and creative ways to help them to be more successful. With an unyielding appetite to learn new things and write code, Michael takes a great deal of pride in providing affordable solutions to small businesses. Michael has built strong relationships with teams of Ohio freelancers whose collective pool of talent can handle anything from the most simple to the seemingly impossible.
We want to earn your trust as we have many clients over the years and be known to you as the people that “got it done”.
The concept of MoonGear went into motion. Created first application (base on ODP) written in perl and began distributing it to the world.
Registered domain name ‘MoonGear.com’.
Discovered the PHP programming language and began writing more complicated web based applications.
Hosted first client website. Owner, Michael Love, was a guest in a live broadcast on TechTV to talk about new technologies on the World Wide Web.
Started a relationship with Net3Media and grew to become the World’s largest single developer of the PHP scripting language according to Zend Technologies.
Sold all of its hosting clients to a California based hosting provider.
Developed new technologies written in ColdFusion to help a leading after market music provider deploy a first of its kind ecommerce solution.
Traveled to Finland to train employees of Finish company KSF in the design and implementation of a relational database structure designed by MoonGear.com owner, Michael Love.
Register MoonGear.com as a Limited Liability Company in the State of Ohio.
Continuing to work and help small businesses become more successful.